Hey there blog readers....It appears as though I only have 3 blog followers...which I know is not a totally accurate number...and, that is why I am writing this post...
We are considering taking the blog private. That means, you have to have access to read the blog. We figure that if you want to remain anonymous, then we might not want you reading about us. Seems a little creepy ya know?
How do you get access you ask?
Simple, I give it to you. All you have to do is ask for permission, and depending on how nicely you ask, I may grant it!
We haven't decided, and we will let you know if and when we do.
If you have questions or comments about this, leave us a note or e-mail us!
4 comments:
I so know you have more of a following than you think. We chat about the Blackburns at school all the time and totally feel connected with ya'll b/c of the blog. We love it! Either way I would love to be on the approved list. :) Hope you are all doing well. It's freezing up here. PS- how did you make your blog so cute. I have been fooling with mine and just can't seem to get anything as fun?
Please include me in your list if you do go private! I know how you feel and have thought of doing this myself. I do like reading about your life though and relay everything to Chris. Hope you're having a great Monday!
Hey, Kim --
I feel like I am keeping up with the Blackburns by reading your blog at least twice a month. If you choose to go private, please include me on your list.
Jett is a real cutie, and I know that Ava is such a big help! Glad to hear all is going well. Traci keeps me posted on what's going on . . . when I see her. I'm at WRES twice a week and rarely see her. I do get to see Lisa from time to time. Everyone is busy, busy, busy!
Best Wishes!!
Love that I can finally check it out now that I have entered the 21st century with a home computer! Love all the pic's!
Post a Comment