1st haircut
Such a little man! PawPaw and Uncle Dan made a few comments about our comb over, so it was time to go get his hair trimmed. His hair grows like Grandpa's...and...his ears look like Grandpa's too! ;o)
Meet the Cousins
Ava stayed in Idalou for a week while I was still working. She had a great time. We traveled to Lubbock to introduce Jett to Micky's family. While in Idalou, things were great...it was the road trip part that was HORRIBLE!!!
Chillin' in the pool
We love the pool. No regrets - yet. Would love some patio furniture and landscaping, but there isn't an envelope for that right now...
However, we have enjoyed the pool a little, Jett got his first haircut, I am still making it through boot camp, Ava went to the American Girl store and we did travel to Idalou, so it hasn't been a complete bust! We cruise in 10 days!
Enjoy some pics of what's been going on...
4 comments:
Adorable pictures! Well, my kids had a blast w her too!! Tell Ava, Butt Butt's the cat misses her!! he he So cute!! Love Y'all!
You guys have been busy. Make sure to schedule in some relaxation time after the cruise for the 4 of your. Take care. Post some house pics if you get a chance. I need some inspiration.
FYI on Jett's pool float, it's been recalled. Here's the link:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09261.html
BTW, I don't have your email. Please email me using this:
jfire28@yahoo.com
Darn thing clipped off the end of the link, so I made it smaller:
http://tinyurl.com/lv5rtt
Post a Comment