"From the fullness of His grace, we have received one blessing after another." John 1:16
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wish me luck....
Well, after a recent visit with some friends I discovered the Jillian videos. All I can say is...OUCH....For the first 2 days I had to use the handicap stall in the restroom at work! So, I am seeing some results though...definitely in the legs. In addition, I am running/walking about 2 miles. I feel pretty good and have some more energy! Then, at a party last night, I discovered a boot camp that you can go to 2 times a day, 5 days a week for a whopping $20 a month! FOR SERIOUS! So, starting Monday, I will be attending the boot camp at 5 am and then doing the Jillian videos and running at night...I think 2-a-days are in order here....I cruise in 3 weeks ya' know! And, I only have 6 weeks off for summer! We have pretty much cut carbs around here, and have cut WAY back on the portions. Getting the body back after having a second baby is tough! (Especially if you never really got the body back after the first baby!) So...here goes...wish me luck....Truth be told, I am a little afraid of the boot camp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ouch is right. I will be right there with you come January. Question - DO you make seperate meals for Ava or is she fine with what ya'll do? Just curious. I am trying to get my parenting mind around it. Good luck girl.
Actually, Ava isn't a big carb eater either, so it actually works out. there are a few meals she doesn't eat, and on those nights she has chicken nuggets, ABCs and 123s, etc. But for the most part we insist that she eat what we eat! Jett, well, he is a PICKY eater these days! We'll see how he does!
Post a Comment