Madelyn, sorry about not having any pictures of you....I didn't get any good ones! Next time!
"From the fullness of His grace, we have received one blessing after another." John 1:16
Thursday, July 10, 2008
A Day At The Beach
We now live about 15 minutes from the beach. We have already been a few times, and we find it very relaxing, so we will be going back! These pictures are from a beach day with Madelyn, Mallory, Kyle, Aunt Jenn, MawMaw Minnie and PawPaw Bill. Ava and Mallory spent the day picking up shells (buckets full), while Madelyn and Kyle played in the water. It was a great day!
Hitting the waves!
Jumping the waves!
Picking up sea shells!
Getting ready to build a sand castle!
Mallory searching for the perfect shell (she was a little more selective than Ava)
Sorting shells!
Its been a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey there Kim!
i lost this address, but Alison Gossett was able to help me out. This made me remember that I created one of these. I searched around and found it! Now I've got some work to do. It seems like the way they've revamped blogspot, you can do a lot more with your page. I need to figure this out!
Anyway, good to hear yall are doing well. We just got back from G town. The bay house is in Sea Isle. I thought of trying to contact you, but didn't have any numbers in my phone. I will post more about our trip. the kids (and us) had a blast.
i do have a myspace--www.myspace.com/jrlytle
my blogger is www.cjlytle.blogspot.com
again, it's in SAAAAD shape.
email: jrl_aggie@sbcglobal.net
how's the pregnancy?
ttyl
Jenny
ps...feel free to delete this super long comment! :)
Post a Comment