Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yee Haw!

I gave Micky tickets to see Brad Paisley at the rodeo for Christmas, and we went last week. It was freezing cold and raining, but I wasn't about to let that stop me from showing off my fabulous new boots (purchased a few days before when I took Ava to see the Jonas Brothers).

After a fabulous concert by Mr. Paisley (who has like the coolest guitars ever and is an incredible performer), Micky thought it might be fun to "check for ticks". Sadly, he is forever "waitin' on a woman." He voices the discalimer, "honey, I'm still a guy." But, all jokes aside, I am so blessed because I know that "I am everything he's ever wanted and everything he needs....I am everything to him"....and he is everything to me! I love you Micky!

BTW....The Jonas Brothers....OMG....That is like the last time I will ever do that again (famous last words, huh?). We took her to the Hannah Montana 3-D concert movie last year...that was actually pretty good, and incredibly entertaining to watch our 4 year old dance in the aisles...But this was nothing but screaming teenage girls drowned out by 3 screaming teenage boys. I could not understand one word the Jonas Brothers said! Still entertaining to watch Ava dance - she has some serious moves! Lucky Micky got to stay home with the boy! How did he manage to get out of this? Hmmm....Anyway, when I got home and called mom to tell her about my new boots and the rodeo, she just laughed, and reminded me about all of the NKOTB concerts she sat through! But then I reminded her that NKOTB was awesome! So awesome in fact that they have reunited! NKOTB for ever!

3 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I ♥ Joey! He sang to me in Dallas in October and he was singing to me in Tulsa last Monday but sadly I had to miss that one. We talked. He's cool with it. NKOTB can NOT be compared to the Jonas Bros. That is just wrong!

The Blackburns said...

Had I not been really pregnant, I totally would have gone to the concert here in Houston on October! So sad to miss it. Donny was and still is my fav. And, you know what, the Ol' Jonas Brothers should be thanking NKOTB for paving the way...

Jenny said...

sorry to break your heart kim, but D gave me the I heart Donnie Wahlberg necklace years ago. he was touched when he saw that i had kept it all this time. he's actually the father of this unborn child. forever his cover girl...