Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Visitors


Kelli and Traci

Kelli and Lindsay

Last year, while working at Whitley Road Elementary, I was blessed to work with some very neat girls. Traci, my principal, was not only a good friend, but she helped prepare me for an assistant principalship. Lindsay, our counselor to the stars, sure knew how to boost a girl's self-esteem (maybe that is why she is such a fabulous counselor)! If ever I was having a bad hair day or just didn't think my outfit was quite right, she would find the right words to make me feel a little better about myself. I haven't found that person yet at Bauerschlag, they are there...I just haven't tapped the resource yet! And, Kelli, now the IST, was my go to girl for shopping deals and decorating ideas! I was only there a short time, but I made friendships (other than these three) that will last a lifetime!

Anyway...these 3 girls were down in Galveston for a Title I training last week. Being the good friends that they are, they made the trek to Angleton to see me and get a little Jett lovin' in! (and believe me, it was a bit of a drive for them, seeing as how the "quick" way here from the island no longer exists!) It was great to see you guys, and please send me the pictures you took - as you can tell, mine are not that great!

Now, Kristi and Poodle....I am holding Christmas and birthday presents hostage until you come see my little man! ;o) Mechelle, if you are reading this at all, how is Jett's crib skirt coming along? ;o)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I don't have an updated address for ya'll. Could you please email it to me at ssims2001@hotmail.com. Thanks so much! Hope you are all doing great! Jett is precious!