Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

It has been, well...a long time since I posted. You see, I got addicted to FB, and forgot about my dear, sweet blog...

As I sit here and think about what 2009 brought our family, it is hard to believe we are only a few short hours away from a new year...and...a new decade! Here are a few reflections about 2009...

1. New home
2. New pool
3. NEW CAR (WOO HOO - it had only been 6.5 years!!!!! AND, they actually paid US for the Jeep - 175K miles, hail damage, cracked windshield, jacked up locks and windows and all!)
4. Loss of Great Maw Maw (She and Jett shared the same birthday)
5. First cruise
6. Mini family vacation
7. last soccer season
8. 2 surgeries for Jett - tubes, adnoids removed
9. reconnection with old friends, and making new friends
10. Pneumonia
11. 2 flower girl gigs
12. First birthday celebration
13. Blizzard - in Texas on Christmas Eve

When I think about my priorities and goals for 2010, I thank God for the blessings in my life. It is my hope that I learn to better prioritize and put faith and family first in 2010.

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

Ok...get off of facebook and lets do an update, shall we? I went first. It's your turn! =)